[CLUE-Talk] Call for speakers/presentations for CLUE-North

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Thu Aug 28 09:12:59 MDT 2003

Fellow CLUEbies,

As speaker coordinator for CLUE-North, I am once again
looking for speakers and presentations for our meetings.
CLUE-North meets at Regis University (located off of Lowell
and ~54th) every third Thursday of the month at 7PM.
Presentations are typically 1 hour with some Q&A afterwards
and socializing.

Topic requests so far have been oriented towards the "I am
new to Linux" area, however other Linux oriented topics have
been presented as well (reference the URL below for a list
of presentation archives).

Dates available are as follows:
- 18 September
- 16 October
- 20 November
- 18 December

The 2004 schedule is in the works with Regis, so other dates
may be available along the same third Thursday.

Available for the meetings are LCD projectors (1024x768 res),
WiFi AP, and 16 port switch (minus one to connect to the
WAP) for speakers to use.

Feel free to visit the CLUE-North site for past presentation ideas
as well at http://www.cluedenver.org/north/meetingArchive.html
or email me directly with your presentation topics.

Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford
CLUE-North Lackie At Large