[CLUE-Talk] Windows virus affect nuclear plants!!

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Thu Aug 28 20:41:23 MDT 2003

This is an old one and was reported on Slashdot about a week ago. At the
same time, one of the Transit Authorities (I think Maryland), also
reported that this Windows virus caused their signaling system to
shutdown. Fortunately, no injuries resulted.

Here is the story:

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/08/21/1343227&mode=thread&tid=109&tid=126&tid=128&tid=172&tid=187

Match