[CLUE-Talk] More lies? [Fwd: Iraq - 9/11 connection]

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Mon Dec 15 21:27:20 MST 2003

On 12-15 14:28, Randy Arabie wrote:
> More lies?
>
> I suspect they are, since the Iraqi Coalition Provisional Authority was "hand
> picked" by the Bush Admin :-)

Aw, c'mon Randy. Of COURSE it's all lies. This administration is a bunch of
liars incapable of telling the truth[0]. Al Franken, Michael Moore and other
hecklecrats told me so.

Since you broached the subject....it's been a while since we've had one of
those threads on here:

I tell you, I just don't see much but the crumbling of the Democratic party.
Good news like Saddam getting captured comes down the pike, and the
Democratic spin machine starts revving up to tell us why it's only symbolic,
or if we had formed a broader coalition it would have happened sooner, or
that the timing of the capture was all staged to benefit Bush.

The only Democratic soundbite I've heard today that sounded somewhat
reasonable was one from Lieberman. The Dems better find a lot more like him,
I tell ya.  When they aren't telling people they are going to tax them more,
some of them are pitching ridiculous conspiracy theories like "Bush knew"
about 9/11[1]. The fact that this is their current great hope (until he
falls on his sword and Hillary steps in, anyway[2]) is really shameful.

It's amusing to watch the hand-wringing in the "conservative" mainstream
media, too. I was watching 9news for the weather updates this morning while
I got ready. Then the Today show comes on with Katie Couric. I don't think I
ever saw her looking so dour and angry as today. Since I had a nearly 2 hour
drive in today's snow and ice, I got to hear Laura Ingraham commenting on it
as well as playing some clips of Katie.  Anyone else catch Katie?  Oh, and
O'Reilly also happened to be on promoting his book.

What I found MOST amusing was old Ozone Al himself using the quagmire word
just last week, IIRC. Ooops! This just kicked another plank out from their
platform - which seems to be built on bad things happening: Not finding OBL,
not finding Saddam, having a bad economy, having a quagmire. Well, looks
like the Dems had better come up with something positive, because the
heckling isn't going to do it.

Ingraham also played some funny clips from Alec Baldwin griping that he
can't just say what he wants without people judging him or being challenged,
apparently. Oh, boo hoo. You mean there can be consequences in life? Wow.
BTW, Jed, I think Ingraham is more of a looker than Coulter. :)

[0] Unlike "the most ethical administration in history", which has never
lied. Hell, Al Franken thinks he was the best prez ever, too! That's good
enough for me.
http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/ethical.html

[1] https://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2003/12/7/133519.shtml

[2] Anyone else think she's already on the campaign trail? Why else would a
junior senator go to Iraq?

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
Pray: To ask the laws of the universe to be annulled on behalf of a single
petitioner confessedly unworthy.
-Ambrose Bierce