[CLUE-Talk] More lies? [Fwd: Iraq - 9/11 connection]

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon Dec 15 22:00:59 MST 2003

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:27:20 -0700
Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc at americanisp.net> wrote:

> BTW, Jed, I think Ingraham is more of a looker than Coulter. :)

Dunno. I refuse to navigate that atrociously designed website any further.
Brain-dead web designer doesn't even understand what a thumbnail image is.
Now, if she'd just take off that "New York City" t-shirt, and replace it
with one referencing, e.g. Kennesaw Georgia, it'd be a step in the right
direction.

jed

--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/