[CLUE-Talk] My [figurative] baby!

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Wed Dec 17 21:36:38 MST 2003

This might be of interest to those who know me, and those who are Web
developers: I have (finally!) released version 1.0a2 of ChartPak, a
statistical/financial chart generator for the Web. From the README:

  The primary goal of this project is to provide an easy-to-use library
  for dynamically generating statistical and financial charts for the
  Web.  It will include a wide variety of common chart types (pie
  charts, bar charts, etc.), and may eventually provide support for more
  specialized types of graphics.

If this interests you at all, please visit:

    http://havenrock.com/software/chartpak/

Downloads, docs, demo available; comments welcome!

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)