[CLUE-Talk] Linux Laptops

kevin.lane at attbi.com kevin.lane at attbi.com
Mon Feb 10 13:22:30 MST 2003

I use a Sony FXA-49 Laptop, loaded with Redhat 8 every day.
I dual boot XP and Linux, but have linux up 90% of the time.
The sonys are a little quirky to get installed and working, but
worth the effort. (You really learn alot about linux and laptops!)
You need to get ACPI setup with the sony's and that's probably
the bigest headache for most people.
There are plenty of Linux on Sony sites on the net, start with
the Linux on Laptops site and go from there.

--
Kevin Lane
Kevin.Lane at attbi.com