[CLUE-Talk] Configure Mozilla's response to a mailto link?

Jeffery Cann jc_cann at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 14 07:09:59 MST 2003

Greetings.

While using Mozilla on Windoze 2000 at work
(browser-only install), clicking on mailto: links will
launch an Outlook new message window.

I would like the same thing to happen on my KDE
environment, but I'm not sure how / if I can configure
it.  I have Mozilla installed as 'browser only' and
KMail as my default mail client.  When I click on a
mailto: link from Konqueror, a KMail new window is
opened.

I checked the W2K settings and nothing jumped out at
me from the Edit | Preferences section.

I appreciate any suggestions.

Jeff

=====