[CLUE-Talk] Configure Mozilla's response to a mailto link?

mgushee at havenrock.com mgushee at havenrock.com
Fri Feb 14 08:01:30 MST 2003

On 14 Feb 2003 at 6:09, Jeffery Cann wrote:

> I would like the same thing to happen on my KDE
> environment, but I'm not sure how / if I can configure
> it.  I have Mozilla installed as 'browser only' and
> KMail as my default mail client.  When I click on a
> mailto: link from Konqueror, a KMail new window is
> opened.

So you want KMail to come up when you click on a mailto: link in Mozilla?
You know, I don't think you can do that, at least not through the GUI. If
you like the Mozilla family of browsers, and this is important to you,
maybe you should try Galeon. I use it most of the time, and while I don't
find it as much faster as I was led to believe, it's certainly somewhat
lighter-weight than Mozilla, and it lets you configure your e-mail client.

HTH

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, CO, USA