[CLUE-Talk] Fwd: BSDCon 2003

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Feb 14 17:46:17 MST 2003

Subject: BSDCon 2003
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:59:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Alex Walker <alex at usenix.org>

Dear CLUE

BSDCon 2003 will be happening in September in San Mateo, CA, and we at USENIX
 would like to notify the members of the Colorado Linux Users & Enthusiasts
 about this event. Included below is a brief message from our director about
 the conference; I will also be happy to answer any questions or provide any
 additional information you may need.

Thank you very much,
Alex Walker

BSDCon 2003
September 8-12, 2003
San Mateo, California
http://www.usenix.org/events/bsdcon03/

BSDCon 2003 brings together the BSD community to explore the use of BSD
as part of your enterprise-grade solutions. Two days of tutorials will
precede two and a half days of technical sessions. The combination of
technical tracks, invited talks, tutorials, Birds-of-a-Feather
sessions, and Work-in-Progress reports provides an opportunity for
people of all experience levels to learn from the BSD experts,
professionals with real world experience, and industry leaders.

Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
http://cluedenver.org/
Jeffery Cann, President