[CLUE-Talk] Fwd: Linux Business Week - Seeking Writers

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Tue Jan 7 22:01:50 MST 2003

Aspiring writers note.

Subject: Linux Business Week - Seeking Writers
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:55:22 -0500
From: Jennifer Stilley <jennifer at sys-con.com>
To: president at clue.denver.co.us

Dear  Mr. Cann,
My name is Jennifer Stilley, and I'm the managing editor of Linux
Business Week. We're currently seeking authors, and I'd appreciate
your sharing the information below with your members. Thank you.

Best,
Jennifer

Linux Business Week seeks articles that provide information not
easily found elsewhere. They should aim to help corporate and
independent developers--from novice to expert--solve actual
development problems. Your article should first state the subject you
are examining, followed by details and then give a summary of your
conclusions. Discuss any limitations your solutions may have, so that
the readers are not caught by surprise. We need articles covering:

* Getting started with Linux apps
* Expert advice on platforms
* Tips, tricks, and traps
* Development techniques
* Programming methods
* Industry trends and analysis
* Real-world application discussions
* Product reviews: software, hardware, services, and applications
* Project planning and team development
* Standards and guidelines
* Security issues
* Book reviews
* Industry profiles: Who's Who in Linux

What have you learned that would benefit others? Are there things you
ran across that were hard to solve? We are open to suggestions - just
ask. If you're interested in contributing, e-mail to Jennifer
Stilley, managing editor, at jennifer at sys-con.com.

--
Jennifer Stilley
SYS-CON Media, Inc.

Direct: 201-802-3052
Main: 201-802-3000
Fax: 201-782-9637
http://www.sys-con.com

Announcing! Web Services Edge 2003 East
The World's Largest Web Services Conference & Expo in its 3rd Year !
International Web Services, Java, XML and .NET Conference & Expo
(March 18 - 20, 2003 - Hynes Convention Center, Boston, MA)

Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
http://cluedenver.org/
Jeffery Cann, President