[CLUE-Talk] Flash Requirement On PBS Website

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Wed Jan 8 19:47:35 MST 2003

I tried to view some Flash content on the PBS website, and it appears
"broken".  I'm not sure if it is my browser configuration or their
implementation.

I have not had problems with Flash on other websites.

Here is a link to the page:

	http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/spiesfly/radar.html

This is a link to the same Flash "feature", but apprarently circumvents
some javascript that would open the Flash in a popup window:

	http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/spiesfly/rada_flash.html

Does either work for anyone?

FWIW, I'm running Debian (woody), Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686;
en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020623 Debian/1.0.0-0.woody.1, Shockwave Flash
5.0 r47 plug-in.

One question, is Shockwave Flash the same as Macromedia Flash?
--
Allons Rouler!

Randy
http://www.arabie.org/