[CLUE-Talk] Presentation topics?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Jan 9 13:44:19 MST 2003

On 20 Dec 2002 18:14:31 -0700
Lynn Danielson <lynn.danielson at ihs.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm trying to schedule speakers for our up coming meetings
> and I've got a few questions for you. First, what topics
> would you like to see discussed in future meetings? Second,
> would you be willing to give a CLUE presentation next year?
> Finally, do you know someone who might be willing to talk
> to us about a Linux or OSS related topic?  I look forward
> to hearing from you.

I'm chatting with Eric Norlin about finding someone to speak on Digital
Identity. Turns out Denver is a hotbed. DigitalIDWorld and PingID are
here. Eric asks what the group's interests are in this area. So far, I've
told him anything geeky, as long as it isn't M$.

jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5