[CLUE-Talk] Mandrake news

Keith Christian keithchristian at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 08:57:25 MST 2003

Robert, I went to the Libranet site and see it's based on Debian.

Care to elaborate on the differences you see between Mandrake and Libranet?
What was the last Mandrake version you used?  I'm using Mandrake 8.2 now.

I've been interested in Debian since it seems many code hackers (dotGNU, etc.)
are running Debian, makes me think I should order a set of cheap Debian CD's
and try it.

I have really enjoyed Mandrake.

====Keith