[CLUE-Talk] Going to war, how much to pay people

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Wed Jan 29 10:29:39 MST 2003

On 01-28 22:23, Kevin Cullis wrote:

<snip>

> In fact, I recently interviewed for a job and the interviewer saw my
> military ID and said he didn't want to hire someone that yells and
> screams at people.  Well, would you then go hug your enemy while he's
> coming at you with a knife and rifle?  Sheesh.......

So, instead of thanking you for your service, he instead jumped to some
conclusions about "yelling"? Talk about gratitude. I hope that interviewer
didn't use that as criteria to reject you.

And let me just say "Thank you" for your service.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note.
-Doug Floyd