[CLUE-Talk] Going to war, how much to pay people

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Wed Jan 29 22:19:53 MST 2003

Yep, he didn't thank me, but I defended his right to do as he pleases
with his business and company (a large Fortune 500 company at that).

Yes, as soon as he saw the ID he not only made the comment but his body
language said it all: reject!!  Too often the military is only viewed
through Hollywood and most Vets have a brotherhood that most don't
understand.  The recent event with the nine miners trapped under ground
sort of builds a comraderie that only those that have been through it
can understand, same with Vets.

You're more than welcome, and I'd do it again!!

Kevin

--
Kevin Cullis <kevincu at orci.com>