[CLUE-Talk] FCC Deregulation Debate

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Wed Jan 29 17:19:14 MST 2003

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 03:15 pm, Randy Arabie wrote:
> I checked out a copy from the library today during lunch.  It looks like
> it will be a good read.

Randy,

I must say that I am disappointed that you choose to infringe upon the
capitalistic rights of the author of the book you are 'borrowing' from the
library.

It's a sad day for capitalism and American when ideas are freely exchanged at
the expense of an author's government-given copy right protections and rights
to royalities.

I hope in the future, you will just go out and purchase a copy.

Jeff

P.S.  Wondering what the hell I'm talking about?  Read this article:
 + http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/right-to-read.html

--
    planet earth (tm)
http://jefferycann.com/