[CLUE-Talk] Going to war, how much to pay people

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Thu Jan 30 19:36:53 MST 2003

Matt,

The fact that Hussein has proven to be brutal is one thing, but times
have changed so that today we're NOT like 1940's.  Hussein can now
deploy a dirty bomb anywhere in the US since our borders are so open!!
Is this a good enough argument!!  Is 9/11 a good enough argument to
prevent another one?  Are you saying we shouldn't go after Hussein UNTIL
another 9/11?

Matt, the game rules have been changed by the terrorists.  Before 9/11,
most airline hijackers wanted money or something else so the typical
response by airline pilots was to go along with their captors.  Just as
when airline hijacking first began changed the rules for flying, so has
the new MO for the terrorists after 9/11.

Kevin

--
Kevin Cullis <kevincu at orci.com>