[CLUE-Talk] Re: alt.beer

dahanson at thegeek.nu dahanson at thegeek.nu
Wed Jul 9 12:39:28 MDT 2003

When we first moved to the Radisson earlier this year, I recommended Hops at
Blackhawk and Iliff (literally 2 miles up the road from the hotel) and was
promptly shot down. May I humbly re-suggest this for after the next meeting?
They have good beer (they're a micro, which means they offer more than the
usual Coors/Bud-type swill), good food (though a bit pricey), and some of the
best rootbeer on the planet.

Dave