[CLUE-Talk] Re: alt.beer

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 9 16:21:04 MDT 2003

Although I must first confess a personal interest, there is a new,
locally-owned place at Florida & Havana called Gibby's. Although technically
not microbrews, in addition to the regular regular Bud/Coors "swill", they
have Single Track, Blue Moon, Guinness, Avalanche & Hefferweissen. The food
is good too, and there is are two large sitting areas with couches, chairs
and coffee tables that might lend themselves well to "apre-CLUE hobnobbing".

Best,

Rita Gibson