[CLUE-Talk] The prism of our experience

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Thu Jul 10 15:57:58 MDT 2003

On Thursday, 10 July 2003 at 13:04:24 -0600, Jeffery Cann <fabian at jefferycann.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 10 July 2003 11:24 am, Randy Arabie wrote:
> >
> > It is NOT a "conservative" or Republican issue.  The
> > Christian Science Monitor's commentary, in this instance, is
> > BS.
>
> OK - I understand your opinion, but I hoped for some facts to back your 'it's
> not a conservative or republican issue' statement.

Democrats got us into Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, and Bosnia.
How's that for some facts that its not a conservative or
republican issue.

I didn't read the commentary by the Christian Science
Monitor.  But the quote you included in your email implied
that starting wars without congressional declarations of war
was a "conservative" and Republican issue.

It isn't, and to imply so is BS.
--

Allons Rouler!

Randy