[CLUE-Talk] Working w/ laptop outdoors?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Sun Jul 13 09:01:17 MDT 2003

On 07-12 21:39, Matt Gushee wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 05:42:46PM -0600, Evan Widger wrote:
> >
> > OTOH i have seen laptop cases that open and have built in sun/privacy shades
> > but do cost more than typical cases. after a quick check of targus' website
> > i found nothing, but googling "laptop sun shade" yeilded:
> > http://www.pcshade.com/ and a lot of other stuff for digital camera LCDs and
> > the like.
>
> Thanks! You know, I even did a google search a couple weeks ago, and didn't
> find this. Maybe I was looking for "sunshade" instead of "sun shade."
> Funny how that works.

Were you using froogle.google.com or the main site?

Along the same lines, does anyone know if the standard glare/privacy screens
work very well on desktop monitors? I've been eyeing a few of those, but
some of them cost $200 or so.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
We don't see things as they are. We see things as we are.
-Anais Nin