[CLUE-Talk] Working w/ laptop outdoors?

Evan Widger PsychoI3oy at linkline.com
Sun Jul 13 20:21:40 MDT 2003

i just used the main google site, though froogle might have worked as
well/better. i would assume that from the looks of the shade thing, it slips
over the LCD and that a 15 inch laptop cover might work for a 15" flat
pannel desktop monitor, but the desktop flat pannels tend to be alot thicker
than laptop monitors, such that this particular one might not work but
others designed for 15 inch laptops that attach differently might do just
fine.