[CLUE-Talk] "Liberal" media?

Evan Widger PsychoI3oy at linkline.com
Thu Jul 17 23:53:27 MDT 2003

i will say this and not touch the subject cause i hate political debates,
but....

1. people that lean to the left will see most media as centered and point
out the right wing and extreme left wingers.

2. people that lean to the right will see most media as left wing. and some
as centered and some as right wing

what the original article/study/survey was pointing out is that liberals and
conservatives alike are seeing the media as largely liberal.

as a relative conservative, i'd have to say that i agree with the original
survey, the media in general seems to have a left bent to it with of course
exceptions.

then again per my 2 points above, it'd be natural for me to see it as
liberal. :)