[CLUE-Talk] More on the Oil and Iraq connection...

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Fri Jul 18 11:25:00 MDT 2003

On Friday, 18 July 2003 at 11:04:55 -0600, Timothy C. Klein <teece at silverklein.net> wrote:

> I, too, was wondering if any of the so-called liberal media would pick
> this story up at all.  My guess is they won't touch it with a ten foot
> pole.

Well, a simple googlenews search indicates it is out there:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&edition=usa&q=%22Judicial+Watch%22+%2B+Cheney

And, all the major media, including Fox News has been
covering the progress of the lawsuit for quite a while and
reported on the July 8th court ruling that forced the Bush
Admin to release the info Judicial Watch is referring to in
their press release:

Allons Rouler!

Randy
http://www.arabie.org/