[CLUE-Talk] Copyright of SCO source code

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Tue Jul 22 07:22:20 MDT 2003

To make it look legit. Give them more publicity. You know, "Even bad
publicity is good."

Looking at some of the posts on Linux Today. Yea these are opinions.
Suggest that the courts look favorably on registering the copyright. But
even still, I think that the linux community can show that they have
documentation about the history of the kernel. Who put what when and
where.

Jef