[CLUE-Talk] pc watercooling

psychoi3oy at linkline.com psychoi3oy at linkline.com
Wed Jul 23 19:19:23 MDT 2003

Though not linux related i thought i'd share my recently (read: 3am this
morning) completed watercooling system for my computer.

http://www27.brinkster.com/psychoi3oy/wcdone.html

the page links to the page i put up yesterday about testing it in on my
batrhoom counter which lists the stuff i used, the whole setup cost right
around $100 and is working quite well. the processor in my machine is an
athlon thunderbird 1.1GHz, which are notorious for running a little on the
warm side, as i've seen people get the kind of temps i'm getting on
aircooling with newer athlons and pentiums, but oh well, this was fun to do
:)

i'd be happy to answer any questions though i'm far from an expert,
   Evan Widger

 ---