[CLUE-Talk] interesting home business article - from slashdot

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Sat Jul 26 06:54:07 MDT 2003

At 02:29 AM 7/26/2003 -0600, G. Richard Raab wrote:

>BTW, another thought.
>You have to have good contacts. If I can suggest a way to develop these, help
>your local school / library.
>I currently help a small town school out on the plains. They were running all
>MS and finding it expensive. I have helped them create a nice server that
>uses squidguard for filtering.

hmmm.  Our Recycle IT project decided to start with a pilot project in one
DPS school.  Sounds like you'd be an asset

Charles Oriez     coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
It is said that a copy of Microsoft Windows 98 played backwards contains a
prayer to Satan.  That is nothing. Play it forwards, and it installs windows!
-- seen on usenet