[CLUE-Talk] interesting home business article - from slashdot

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sat Jul 26 14:02:23 MDT 2003

If anyone is thinking about going into business for themselves, starting
their own business, or partnering to start one, they all need to read
"The E-Myth Revisited" by Michael Gerber.  It talks about the three
levels of thinking: technician, manager, and owner.  Most techies think
they can do better then their manager, but alas, they don't.  If you
don't read it before you go into business, then you'll weep.

Saving your $2000.00 for under $0.02

Kevin