[CLUE-Talk] interesting home business article - from slashdot

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Sat Jul 26 09:53:10 MDT 2003

On Saturday 26 July 2003 08:48, Evan Widger wrote:
> the more you guys talk about it, the less i want to be in the corporate
> marketplace.

Evan - Politics are a part of human social existence.  So, if you talked with
people in academia, non-profits, corporate life -- they'll tell you the same
thing.  I think corporations lead the other types of jobs in the degree and
amount of spin / politics.

I think it boils down to our basic human need to heep things 'right'.  So
denial and delusions seem to be a way to fulfull this need.

My 0.02
Jeff
--
"Keep yourselves far from every form of exaggerated nationalism, racism and
intolerance."