[CLUE-Talk] Author, Consumer, and Computer Owner Protection and Security (ACCOPS) Act of 2003

Evan Widger PsychoI3oy at linkline.com
Sun Jul 27 14:18:39 MDT 2003

from what i've read that's what the riaa thinks too, they're going after
people that have large volumes of music that's shared for the world to
download. they're not going after me the guy with nothing shared and
downloading a few songs here or there (actually the only 2 things i've
downloaded in the past 3 months have been the william tell overture and 1812
overture, and i believe those songs are in the public realm, though the
performances by whatever orchestras may not be (there's another part of
copyright law that's messed up))

- Evan Widger
   PsychoI3oy at linkline.com