[CLUE-Talk] Seeking advice for a digital camera

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Mon Jun 16 10:34:27 MDT 2003

Kodak anything.  My DC210 and my DC5000 have both been very good to me,
and perfectly Linux-compatible.  Mom and Sis both have DX3700's which
are fast, reliable, and kick out great pictures.  I can't speak to the
Linux-comatibility of the DX3700, though, as Mom and Sis use another OS.