[CLUE-Talk] Odd question

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Tue Jun 17 11:56:33 MDT 2003

Jef,

> How does it deal with impedance and double the voltage?

I'm not an electronics guy so I don't know.  The speakers I have have
are made by 4Q (some OEM chinese mfr) and have two audio inputs labeled
"audio input A" and "audio input B" .  Input A is RCA jacks and Input B
is a 2.5mm headphone jack.

If memory serves the model was QX-SW32, or something.

The volume is roughly the same for each system even when both inputs are
connected, so I assume the subwoofer has some impedance matching electronics
or something in the case.

--Jim

I think they were about $40 or $50.