[CLUE-Talk] Take action, support the DMRCA

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Mon Jun 23 07:13:12 MDT 2003

hey all,

This has been discussed somewhat on the list, I think, but I thought I'd
bring it up again -- the EFF has an "action center" where you can send
an e-mail or fax to your congresscritters to support/oppose certain
issues.

Right now, they have five issues in the action center -- the most
important is a letter asking your rep in the House to support and/or
co-sponsor Rick Boucher's Digital Media Consumers' Rights Act, which
would help repeal some of the more hideous parts of the DMCA.

It's simple and quick, all you have to do is sign up with your address
and they'll figure out who your reps/senators are. You can find it at:
http://action.eff.org/action/index.asp

Take a few minutes, it might just help...

Thanks,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier