[CLUE-Talk] How much to pay for domain service.

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon Jun 23 18:55:23 MDT 2003

Hi Folks.

Just got another "reminder" notice for my domain, which is up in July.
Here's the rub. My ISP is billing "domain registry" seperately from "DNS
service". It's more $$ than I was expecting.

So, how much are folks paying, annually, for their domains -- complete
with DNS? I see godaddy.com is charging $8.95/yr. I've seen other hosting
companies in the $10-13 range, and I've assumed they include DNS with
that. godaddy.com, for example, doesn't list any "extra charges".

jed

--
I wouldn't even think about bribing a rottweiler with a steak that
didn't weigh more than I do. -- Jason Earl