[CLUE-Talk] Emergency... need hosting suggestions right away.

Mike Miller mmiller1106 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 6 11:42:03 MST 2003

I'm not sure of the specifics for what you're interested in, but I get
2gb traffic, 200mb storage, and a whole bunch of email aliases, and
pretty good access to earthlink for $20 a month.

I went there after my $9 fly-by-nite hosting company decided to close up
shop without telling anybody.

The nice thing with Earthlink is: They've got people 24/7 watching the
servers. Smaller companies may not have quite the coverage.

Oh, and it includes web stats too.