[CLUE-Talk] Linux Fun-da-mentals space-needs reminder

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 12 17:56:34 MST 2003

I work at a school and we happen to have a lab, and lots of computers that
need some work. We actually have 18 ltsp terminals and four linux boxes in
our lab. The high school kids use the four linux boxes for their own little
network, and when they aren't around we throw boot floppies in and they
become terminals.

I might be able to arrange a meeting place in exchange for a little help
with some of the things on our to-do list.... I don't know about the
location though, it might not be convenient for the group: 1700 S. Holly,
Denver.

Rita Gibson
Tech Support
Rocky Mountain School of Expeditionary Learning