[CLUE-Talk] cheap Sharp Zaurus

Ski Dawg skidawg at plbb.net
Mon Mar 17 19:02:31 MST 2003

I have seen this posted in a couple of places, so I am sending it to the
list in case someone here is interested, but hasn't seen it yet. It's a
very good price.

Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 64MB handheld for $169

The Sharp Zaurus SL-5500, a Linux-based handheld, costs $198.92 at
HSN.com. If available to you, a 15% off coupon cuts the net price to
$169.08, the best we've seen by $100. Add $8.95 for shipping. Features
include 240x320 color TFT screen, 64MB RAM, pull-out QWERTY-style
keyboard, 206MHz StrongARM processor, USB connectivity, and both
CompactFlash and Secure Digital slots. Offer ends April 17, 2003.

You can read this online at:
http://dealnews.com/articles/48835.html
 --and--
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/03/17/1924257&mode=thread&tid=137&tid=100