[CLUE-Talk] Mark V. Shaney responds

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Thu May 22 18:51:35 MDT 2003

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 06:53:26PM -0600, Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> I must say this is a very fun idea. I can't wait to respond to an office memo with
> the original text run through this. See who notices. ;)

Indeed. I think that if you ran the program on a large collection of
related texts, you'd get something that could easily be mistaken for a
somewhat inarticulate human. My post was rather weird because the input
was the whole CLUE-talk archive, comprising a variety of widely
different threads.

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 08:25:04PM -0600, G. Richard Raab wrote:

> hummmm. Actually, it does not sound much different than some of the other

^U^ Well, I didn't want to be the first to say it.
\_/

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.