[CLUE-Talk] RE: free computer/monitor disposal found

skidawg at smcorwine.com skidawg at smcorwine.com
Fri May 23 08:39:49 MDT 2003

> This Saturday, May 24, there is going to be a free
> computer/monitor/computer parts disposal in the South parking lot at
> Invesco Field from 10-4. It is sponsered by Dell, but they will take any
> brand.
>
> You can go to 9news to read an article about it
> http://www.9news.com/storyfull.asp?id=14679 or from Dell here
> http://www.dell.com/us/en/gen/corporate/vision_tour_environ.htm

Is anybody planning on taking anything to this computer drop-off on Saturday? I am not sure if I
can make it and was wondering if I could drop a few things off at someone's house today (later this
afternoon/evening) and have them take some stuff over?

Please let me know if you can help me out with this. Thanks.

--
Doug

Random Thought:
"Most of us, when all is said and done, like what we like and make up reasons
for it afterwards."
-- Soren F. Petersen