[CLUE-Talk] RH end-of-life

Jason S. Friedman jason at powerpull.net
Tue Nov 4 12:09:52 MST 2003

I'm disappointed that RedHat is discontinuing their consumer products,
though I understand the reasons.  I initially chose Red Hat because it
was the most popular.  It may or may not have been the best
distribution, but when I started out I knew I would need a lot of help
and many of the user group emails mentioned a Red Hat system.

I'll probably try Fedora first as a replacement on the theory that it is
the distribution that will most resemble the flavor of Red Hat.