[CLUE-Talk] Need Qwest DSL 'modem'

Timothy Klein teece at hypermall.net
Tue Nov 4 12:51:37 MST 2003

Anyone out here have a working Cisco 678 or Actiontec 152x that they
would be willing to part with? (For a fair price, of course).  Or does
anybody know of a local place where I could buy one?  Qwest only leases
the modems now,  and I have no desrire to pay them $12 / mo. in perpetuity.

I have moved and thus had to transfer my DSL service, so my old Cisco
675, which was CAP only, will not work with my new service, which will
be installed as DMT tomorrow.  I have an Intel POS that I can use until
I get a new one, but it will only work with my laptop, which has Win2K.
This pains me greatly.  Though not as greatly as dial-up pains me.

Thanks,

Timothy Klein