[CLUE-Talk] Re: Motherboard Recommendation

Chris Terry tuba_man at comcast.net
Fri Oct 3 00:05:37 MDT 2003

Suprisingly enough, I would have said the exact same thing if I had seen
it first.  I've got the same model (with all the optional extras) and I
have to say it's treating me nicely.  It's stable, it's fast, it's not
too hot, and it's got more ports than I know what to do with.  I'm
definitely a satisfied customer.  Like Evan said, it's probably better
to go with the A7V8X instead of the -N8X due to drivers, but that's all
up to you.  Here's hoping you have fun with whatever you end up with.