[CLUE-Talk] Hard drives

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Mon Oct 6 22:35:20 MDT 2003

> > As part of the refurbishing project, we are ending up with a large
> > number of excess hard drives in the 1-1.5G size range.  Minimum usable
> > drive for a fresh install is 2+ G, regardless of whether we are doing
> > a linux of windows install.  Does anyone have a need, and ability to
> > install, a second drive on their own machines?  I want to come up with
> > a use other than scrapping them.

I wont be at the CLUE meeting tomorrow night, but if there is an interest
and/or need for these drives for any purpose, I can bring some in November.

Charles Oriez     coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
You can't be a real country without a beer and an airline.
A football team and some nuclear weapons help, but at the
very least you need a beer - Frank Zappa