[CLUE-Talk] Hussein's Support for Terrorism \\ rumsfeld's view

bill ehlert ehlert_b at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 23:54:23 MDT 2003

--- "Jed S. Baer" <thag at frii.com> wrote:
> I decided not to go through the other thread
> looking for where to insert
> this, although I think this question was
> raised. Here's an article
> describing the evidence for Hussein's support
> for terrorists, including
> possibly Al Qaeda.

http://www.nationalreview.com/murdock/murdock200310210934.asp

**  here's an article in which rummy
    tells how much he knows about
    fighting the war on terror:

"Washington -- Secretary of Defense Donald
Rumsfeld said in an internal memo last week that
more than two years after the Sept. 11 attacks it
remains unclear if the United States is winning
the war on terror or if the ranks of Islamic
militants are growing faster than the U.S.
government can stop them."

    thanks, bushie and rummy, for that
     -great-  plan of what to do
    after the war.