[CLUE-Talk] Rep Tancredo's Anti-Immigration Stance

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Fri Oct 24 21:31:49 MDT 2003

What I'd like to know is why they voted themselves another raise!!!!!!
While I work for peanuts, they're eating filet minion!!

I believe in his approach.  Currently, any woman who has a child born in
the geographical borders is AUTOMATICALLY a US Citizen.  I don't like
this one bit.  I'm middle of the road, not too much, not too little.

KC