[CLUE-Talk] Another Bush lie

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Wed Oct 29 22:03:35 MST 2003

Zonker,

Can't resist to water down your "lie" flame either:

http://armytimes.com/story.php?f=1-292925-2346349.php

"Mission Accomplished" can mean many things by different people.
Mission Accomplished to an F-15 Fighter Jock means that his CAP (Combat
Air Patrol) mission is done, but the overall mission may still continue
in his unit.  His unit may have a Mission Accomplished while the overall
Mission continues with other units participating.  This is probably the
meaning of the ship, but Bush probably meant it for the overall
hostilities in Iraq as well.

Oh, as a reminder, how long did it take our US of A to "cool down" after
our 10 years or so of the Revolutionary War?

BTW, sweet pictures, aren't they ;-)

http://www.af.mil/photos/fighters2_cutlines.shtml

Kevin

--