[CLUE-Talk] USB Audio

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Thu Oct 30 06:47:48 MST 2003

Just curious:

The other day I was attempting yet again to make ALSA drivers work on my
laptop, when I noticed that ALSA supports USB audio devices. I never
really thought about this before, but now I'm wondering: what kinds of
USB audio devices are available? Are they much good?

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)