[CLUE-Talk] USB Audio

Evan Widger PsychoI3oy at linkline.com
Thu Oct 30 17:04:41 MST 2003

if i recall correctly, the Creative Soundblaster Extigy (if not extigy2) is
a external usb audio box, and has connections for everything under the sun.
i haven't tested it personally but i know it's the same chip as the audigy2
and the people i know that have them are quite happy with them. i don't know
of any other usb audio devices other than a subwoofer/speaker combo from
mcirosoft (made by philips) that i saw at a friend's house over 3 years ago.

anyone else?

- Evan Widger
   PsychoI3oy at linkline.com