[CLUE-Talk] USB Audio

Chris Terry tuba_man at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 19:46:00 MST 2003

I read an article about some professional-level usb audio devices.  In
fact, I think it was mentioned on slashdot as part of a "build the
ultimate workstation" news item.  I don't have any experience with them
directly, but apparently they are usually pretty reliable.  I think one
of the biggest benifits (aside from portability) is the reduced
interference.  I've got an Audigy2 in my main system, and with the
amount of cards and drives in there, there's a noticible amount of noise
at times.  Reducing that noise would be my biggest reason for purchasing
one of those.