[CLUE-Talk] Another Bush Lie v2.0

black at galaxy.silvren.com black at galaxy.silvren.com
Thu Oct 30 20:48:21 MST 2003

It's not impossible, but don't you think it's fairly probable that the
people he hired and put in those positions are going to have a tendency to
tell him the news he wants to hear?

It's hard to disagree that you're more likely to get a realistic answer
from someone without a vested interest than someone with one.

I'm not questioning whether Bush has "hired good people," only that they
provide him the "unvarnished truth."